Miller by Honeywell H-Design™ Duraflex® 2 points harness with 2 webbing loops at the front and mating buckles on chest and legs straps. Size 2.
The Miller H-Design® harnesses are the new generation of harnesses dedicated to construction and general industry sectors providing more comfort, freedom of movements and safety to workers.
- Colour : green with a black drawing
- Weight : 1,06 Kgs
- Breaking strength: > 15 KN
- Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- EN 361 Full Body Harnesses Certification
- Certified for a maximum load of 140 Kgs.
- Life expectancy of our harnesses is 10 years from the date of manufacture.
-Application: Building & Construction, General Industry, Telecoms, Utilities
- Shoulder Straps : Duraflex Stretch 44,5 mm webbing PES with PTFE treatment (water repellent / anti stain). Breaking strength : > 2200 daN
- Other Straps : Standard black webbing 44 mm PES with PTFE treatment (water repellent / anti stain) Breaking strength : > 2700 daN
- Back Anchorage D-ring made of steel with Zinc plated silver. Breaking strength : > 2300 daN
- Sternal anchorage point : long webbing loops. Steel mating buckles are Zinc plated Silver. Breaking strength : > 900 daN