3M™ Perfect-It™ Boat Wax is the final, brilliant step in achieving a truly professional marine finish. Its blend of pure Brazilian carnauba wax, silicones, polymers and resins brings out an extraordinary gloss and provides durability against the elements.
The liquid wax formula is easy to apply and performs even on warm surfaces, and is safe for gelcoat, paint, fiberglass and metal.
- This premium wax delivers a smooth, extremely high gloss finish, and forms a durable shell that helps protect the surface against weathering. Though ideal for gelcoat, it is safe for use on paint, fiberglass and metals.
- This liquid wax wipes off cleanly and easily, and is very simple to use in all climates.
- From buffing professionals to vehicle owners, the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Gelcoat Finishing products works great on boats, caravans and industrial gelcoat surfaces – new and used alike.
- These products include a step-by-step process to help you achieve dependable finishes every time, regardless of one-, two- or three-step processes. And the color-coded bottles allow for easy reference in the shop or on the dock. The full series of 3M products created specifically for gelcoat includes 3M™ Perfect-It™ Boat Wash, 3M™ Perfect-It™ Heavy Cutting Compound, 3M™ Perfect-It™ Medium Cutting Compound + Wax and 3M™ Perfect-It™ Light Cutting Polish + Wax.
Directions for Use
Shake well. Clean boat with 3M™ Perfect-It™ Boat Wash (PN 09034/09035).
Directions for Use by Hand:
1. Apply enough material to work a 2’ x 2’ area. Apply product with a clean dry microfiber detailing cloth.
2. Rub thoroughly onto the surface of the boat. Do not allow wax to haze.
3. Wipe off excess wax with a new clean dry microfiber detailing cloth.
Directions for Use by Machine:
1. Apply enough material to work a 2’ x 2’ area. Spread the material with the buffing pad to reduce slinging.
2. Using light pressure, evenly apply wax to the surface of the boat using a 50% overlap. Do not allow wax to haze.
3. Wipe off excess wax with a clean dry microfiber detailing cloth.
- Ideally, do not use in direct sunlight or apply to a warm surface.
- Do not use on vinyl or rubber areas.
- Do not dilute.
- Follow gelcoat manufacturer recommendation for application and curing. Age and condition of gelcoat will affect finishing methods.