This product is a floor scrubbing pad made of polyester and nylon fibers in an open-web construction. Abrasive particles are dispersed throughout and bonded to the non-woven construction with a durable resin system that permeates the entire pad. The pads are nominally one inch thick and sized to fit standard swivel pad holder.
This product is used with water or detergent solutions to scrub hard surface floors and remove floor finish and wax from hard floor surfaces and baseboards. The pads are designed for use with the swivel pad holder system to reach floor areas not accessible to standard floor machines. This product fits 3M Doodlebug Pad Holder 6472 or 3M Doodlebug Handblock Pad Holder 6473.
Features and Benefits
- Uniform coating throughout every 3M Doodlebug pad reduces the number of knots and clumps, which eliminates scratching of floors while providing greater consistency and extended pad life.
- Pads are reversible and will not be significantly affected by water, detergents, or cleaners normally used for floor maintenance.
Pads are nominally one inch thick, 25.4 cm long and 11.7 cm wide.
Pad Use and Cleaning
- Dust mop or sweep floors prior to scrubbing.
- Pick up dirty solution with a mop or wet vacuum.
- Rinse floor and let dry prior to recoating or opening to traffic.
- Pads may be hosed out using a pressure spray nozzle to remove soil.
- Pads may be soaked in detergent or diluted stripping solution to dissolve caked soil or finish prior to hosing out.