3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive (Aerosol) is a high strength, fast drying, contact-type adhesive.
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications
- Comes with a variable-width web spray pattern
- High strength, fast, contact type adhesive
- Bonds laminate, wood, concrete, metal, plastic and more
- High temperature and moisture resistance
3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive is an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds strongly to a wide range of materials. The permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The spray formula is easy to dispense, offering a variable-width spray pattern, and applies directly onto surfaces and materials where needed.
This spray adhesive offers a high initial grab, sufficient bonding range and fast dry time. The high-solids content provides higher per square metre coverage than competing spray adhesives. The combination of maximum-strength bond and clean appearance make it ideal for projects of all kinds.
3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive is capable of forming extremely strong bonds on a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation. It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more. This spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects both large and small, from crafting to construction. Unlike any other glue, 3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive was designed to overcome the obstacles faced when applying the existing glues on the market. By inventing what can be considered a unique "spray glue", 3M was capable of providing a self-contained adhesive solution that saves both time and money.
- High contact-bond strength
- Low soak- in keeps more adhesive on the surface
- High heat resistance
- Colour: Translucent
- Application: Used for permanently bonding decorative laminates, particleboard, wood, metal and many plastics including polyethylene, foam and concrete. Recommended Applications: General maintenance and repair projects; Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads; Bonding thin films, foils and fabrics; Picture framing and mounting displays; Ideal for crafts and hobbies; Installing acoustic panels.